Saturday, May 20, 2017

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #98

May has flown by and today we have our last regular sketch of the month at Sketch N Scrap!  Today the sketch is designed by me!  Here is the sketch:
 
And here is my take on the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin Up- Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry & Pale Plum; Patterned paper: Crate Paper Market & Fancy Pants Life is Beautiful; Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up; Die cut: Pebbles; Sticker: "enjoy your day"- Pebbles; Enamel dots: Stampin Up
These papers, die cut and sticker were all part of my scraps drawer that I am trying to use up!  I love how these colors blend so well!  I am really running low on birthday cards for my stash and am HORRIBLE at making them and then sending them as birthdays roll around, I do better just grabbing one from my stash and THEN mailing it out vs trying to make one last minute!  I hope you can join us at Sketch N Scrap this month and play along for our amazing festive birthday prize on the blog OR the even more amazing Elle's Studio prize we are giving away at our month long online crop!  Even better why not join us on BOTH the blog and the Facebook page for the most possible inspiration!  Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! I love the colors and the textured background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the purples and pinks

    ReplyDelete