Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #102

July is really flying by!  I can't believe that it is time for the last sketch of the month again over at Sketch N Scrap!  I say this every month but where did the time go? Yikes!  Today the sketch is by me!   Here is my sketch:
 
I loved this sketch so much I made not one card but TWO using it!!! Here are my cards:
 Supplies Used:  Card stock: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz,Calypso Coral & Sahara Sand; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Winter Wonderland (6x6); Rhinestones: Kaiser Crafts; Sentiment : Cut out from 6x6 paper pad; Dies: Lawn Fawn (snowflakes); Border Punch: Stampin' Up (Scallop)
 
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Cool Caribean & Night of Navy; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories So Rad (6x6); Stamp: Stampin' Up; Ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy; punch: Stampin' Up (stars); enamel dots: Queen & Co.; Border: American Crafts (pre-cut)
 
I had a lot of fun making these cards!  I envision LOTS of different ideas using this sketch.  I plan to make a few cards using hearts for the shape and also leaves for a Fall themed birthday card!  Trying to use up some of my older 6x6 paper pads to make room for more, I just LOVE 6x6 paper pads!! But I don't have a lot of room to store anymore so look for more cards using them coming up in the near future!  Make sure and hop over to Sketch N Scrap to check out the cards made by the other DT members, LOTS of different takes on the sketch that are sure to inspire you!  You have until July 31st to enter our prize drawing for a fun set of dies just by sharing your card or layout created with one of our sketches!  PLUS if you are in the mood for a fun crop make sure and join our crop at Sketch N Scrap it started on Saturday July 15th and runs until Saturday July 29th!! We are having a lot of fun sketch based challenges as well as chatting and we have an amazing prize!!  Visit our events page on our Facebook page HERE to join in the fun!
Happy creating friends!




1 comment: