Thursday, October 12, 2017

The ScrapRoom October Doubleshot kit ~ Jilllibean Soup Farmhouse Stew

I can't believe it is already October can you?  I love the colors of Fall so when I received my October Doubleshot kit from The Scraproom I was over the moon excited about the colors of this amazing kit!  Perfect for your Fall photos!!  Here is the amazing kit:
After all who doesn't love Jillibean Soup or Carta Bella?  Two of my favorite manufacturers!  I had a lot of fun using the Jillibean Soup papers to create this layout:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper (from the kit) Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew; cardstock (from the kit) : American Crafts; puffy stickers (from the kit)- Jillibean Soup Farmhouse Stew; word sticker (happy- from the kit)- Jillibean Soup; Die: CTMH (together- from my stash);  Journal box: Fancy Pants (from my stash)

I loved all the fun cut apart sayings that were part of one of the papers included in the kit, I thought this one was so appropriate for this picture of my brother and his family acting crazy on Family Fun night at my nephew's school!  I fussy cut the flowers from one of the papers to give me some larger embellishments that I felt the layout needed to give it balance.  I don't normally fussy cut things but it was kind of soothing to do so and I think I will be doing this again in the future!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members came up with using this fun kit!  If you would like to purchase your own yummy kit visit The ScrapRoom, there are several kits to choose from and if you can't pick just one why not treat yourself to several!!  Happy creating friends and I can't wait to see what you create with your kit!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful layout! I love the overall design of it and those fussy cut flowers are the perfect touch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete