Saturday, March 17, 2018

Lucky Charms Crop at Sketch N Scrap!

The Lucky Charms crop is going on at Sketch N Scrap for the rest of the month and today's is my turn to host a challenge!  

Today's challenge is to create a card using card sketch #69 from March of 2016! Here is the sketch:

Here is my card created using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up- Whisper white & Basic Black; Pattern Paper: Pink Paislee Girl Squad; doily: Recollections; Ephemera: Pink Paislee Girl Squad; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye (pink) & CTMH (Gold)
I had so much fun creating this card for a special friend as a pick me up!  It's hard to see in the photo but the words on the ephemera card as in gold foil!  This adds that extra fun sparkle to the card!  I hope you will find time to join us at our Lucky Charms Crop this month! We'd love to have you play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!

No comments:

Post a Comment